Monday, May 28, 2012

Reality TV Debut!

Watching this season of The Bachelorette has been exciting and fun. Seeing my hometown being captured on a reality TV show brings a whole new perspective to the series. Those little glimpses of Charlotte make me all giddy inside. It's even better when you come across a clip of yourself! Remember back in March when I went to an open taping of the show? I somehow managed to squeeze myself into a few scenes with my friend Elyse by my side!


If you blinked, you probably missed me. I, however, was on the lookout! I was pretty excited that all of that waiting paid off and we actually got on camera. It was an experience I'll never forget and I was glad to be a part of it! Before I forget, I have to post the pathetic picture that Jeremy took of me engrossed in the television looking for myself last Monday night. Sad, I know, but now I can say that I was on The Bachelorette!!! I've always wanted to be on a reality TV show :)


No comments:

Post a Comment