- The Mindy Project. My love for Mindy flourished during the second half of season 1. That show makes me laugh out loud any and every time I watch...even if I've seen the episode! I'm pretty sure she's destined to be my best friend. (Kidding...kind of). Only two more days until season 2! I CANNOT WAIT.
- Hold On, We're Going Home. I've never been a huge fan of Drake but there's just something about this song that I love. I can't stop listening to it. Hopefully the radio doesn't overplay it and make me hate it later. I'm pretty sure Jeremy is sick of it already. Oh well. That's what he get's for this.
- Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken Salad. Not only am I obsessed with this salad; Jeremy is too. So much that I call it the "Man Salad". It's not the healthiest in the world (at all), but it's gotten Jeremy to like and eat spinach so that's a plus, right? Recipe here if you'd like to take a look.
- Save Rock & Roll. Rewind to 2005 and you'll find a punk rock loving Asha. I couldn't resist purchasing Fall Out Boy's latest album and I quickly fell in love with each and every song. Not to mention, it's the BEST album to work out to. I never have to skip a song because each one pumps me up and get's me going! Fall Out Boy is also creating a video for each song on the album. Each video tells a piece of a story and they are releasing each one at about a month at a time. The videos are a little weird and some violent but they've got me hooked wondering what happens next.
- Scandal. One rainy weekend, BET was playing a Scandal marathon. I wondered what all the hype was about so I decided to watch not thinking I would get sucked in so quickly. I was only one episode in and I couldn't stop watching. Jeremy was quickly glued to the tv and before we knew it, we had spent 4 hours on the couch. We pretty much watched season 2 in a weeks time. We're just now watching season 1 and putting all of the pieces together. Can't wait until October 3rd when season 3 starts up!
Football has officially taken over our tv which means I'll probably have some extra time to find some new obsessions. I should probably invest that time into painting our master bedroom, bathrooms, etc, but who am I kidding...that probably won't happen. Happy Sunday everyone! Here's to hoping for a great week!