Friday, May 11, 2012

Early Mother's Day Gift

Yesterday I came home to an early mother's day gift from my four legged son, Apollo. Keep reading for the full scoop.

For the past year (yes, year!), I have been looking for the perfect dog treat jar to have on the counter to store Apollo's treats. I have no idea why it has taken me so long decide on a silly jar for dog treats but it just has. I wanted to find the perfect one and nothing was up to my standards. I guess Jeremy noticed this and took the matter into his own hands....literally.

Since Jeremy works in the marketing department at the Morrison YMCA, he knows any and everything about all programs offered. At the time, Morrison was offering an Adult Art Clay class where you could mold a variety of dishes starting with a ball of clay and ending with a masterpiece. I guess that's where the idea spawned for him to make me a dog treat jar personalized for Apollo. I, on the other hand, had no idea he was even up to such a project. He just "stayed at work late" one night. Little did I know he was molding a gift for me!


I don't think he realized how much I would LOVE this little jar for Apollo but I can't help but smile any time I look or think about it. He even wrote the note from Apollo with his left hand so that the handwriting looked like it was from a dog. How did I get so lucky to marry such a great and thoughtful man?

One of my favorite pictures of the two together!
I hope all you mom's out there have a happy mother's day!!



1 comment:

  1. like the idea and the gift...I appreciate it.
    Send Gifts To Pakistan.

    You can contact
    Hankhendricks
    if you need help or information regarding the following areas of interest:
    • new ventures
    • business deals
    • reference requests
    • getting back in touch

    ReplyDelete