Monday, December 5, 2011

Book Worm : The Hunger Games


I have hopped onto The Hunger Games bandwagon and so far I am loving the ride. I can't put the book down! I've found myself reading rather than sleeping, forcing myself to save the next chapter for tomorrow so I can get some rest. If you know me, this is a BIG deal. I am greedy with sleep, so you know it's a good book when you'd rather read than get those precious ZzZz's. There have been many moments where I find myself talking out loud while reading, whether I'm laughing, shocked, or sad by all the action taking place. This book has got my attention and I can't wait to finish the rest of the series. If you're just as late to the game as I am, go ahead and read it already!! Trust me. It's good. Really good.

Alright, alirght, enough with my nerdieness. Here are my goals for December:
  1. Finish The Hunger Games series.
  2. Keep Running. In fact, beat November mileage.
  3. Create an engaging Cover Letter to go along with my new and improved Resume.
  4. Have all Christmas shopping done the week before Christmas.
  5. Beat Jeremy on Words with Friends AND Hanging with Friends. He's frustratingly smart/good and currently the reigning champ in our household. I MUST beat him.


No comments:

Post a Comment