Thursday, March 17, 2011

Just in case you were wondering....

Happy Saint Patrick's Day and Happy Birthday to my friend Greg! Happy almost Birthday to Jeremy (his is on Monday)! Happy almost Birthday to Jeremy's Mom (next Wednesday)! Happy belated Birthday to my future brother in law, Reuben! Heck, Happy Birthday to anyone who celebrates a birthday in March!  

Today also marks ONE month until my 25th birthday! {insert birthday dance here}

I'm usually not one to make a wish list for my birthday.  I was good at it when I was a kid but as I've gotten older I never know what I want for birthdays or Christmas.  I always like to make people THINK about what to get me.  I like "out of the box" gifts/surprises!  This year is a little different. 

Now that I will soon be a homeowner, I won't have that extra money to spend on little odds and ends that I want.  Like these two t-shirts that I really, really, really, really, REALLY want!! (If you're serious about surprising me with one of these, ask Jeremy for my size)

T-shirt from Blend Apparel (blendapparel.com)


T-shirt from Bushwalla (bushwalla.net)



Please and thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment