Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Belieb it or not, I actually like Justin Bieber

Haha, see what I did there? Not funny? Yeah.....

He's no Jason Mraz, but let's face it, Justin Bieber is one talented kid. When his movie 'Never Say Never' came out, my twitter feed started filling with adults commenting on how they saw it...and it was actually good! Yes, I like a few songs of his, but I had no intention of actually paying to see his movie. Once I saw that maybe it wasn't so bad, I decided I wanted to see it. One problem...who in the world was going to go see Justin Bieber with me? Jeremy refused to go, so I sent out a plea on facebook and I actually got responses! My friend Elyse agreed to go with me and we set a JB date night. We'll call this my quarter of a century crisis. (I turn 25 next month!!)

We waited a few weeks for the hype to go down. This way we wouldn't have to deal with all the screaming girls who we once were with NSYNC and the Backstreet Boys. I'm not gonna lie, the movie was actually really good! It was cool to go behind the scenes to see what all is put into a tour. You see lots of familiar faces too. Usher (of course), Boyz II Men, Jaden Smith, Ludacris, and the one and only, Miley Cryus. Where was Selena Gomez?!

It's crazy how YouTube paved the way for his success. I'm sure he would have been found eventually but the internet just escalated it. Maybe Ellen DeGeneres will find our Save the Date video online and bring us on her show. Never say never, right? I opened up with the corniness. I have to end with it too :D
Aren't we cool in our 3D glasses?

No comments:

Post a Comment