Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Stockings were hung by the Chimney with Care

It's true. Last year we spent our first Christmas together without stockings hung by the fireplace. All because I couldn't find the perfect three for Jeremy, Apollo and I. I had something in particular in mind and when I finally found what I wanted, it was too late. All of the stores were sold out and Christmas had come to an end.

For some reason, picking out Christmas stockings is a BIG deal for me. I mean, these are stockings that will be in our family for years! I couldn't just pick any old sock to hang by our fireplace! A lot of thought goes into the process (at least for crazy old me).

I couldn't let this happen again and I am happy to report to you that this past weekend, I FINALLY purchased our Christmas stockings! Thanks to World Market, I was able to find just what I was looking for (and on sale too)! I couldn't be more happier with the four stockings that currently hang by our fireplace. Humor me and tell me that you love them.


Oh and while I was out shopping for our Christmas stockings, I came across these Reindeer antlers for dogs. I couldn't help myself and bought them for Apollo. He loves them! (Not really).


No comments:

Post a Comment