Friday, May 20, 2011

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

The month of May has been nothing but good to me.  It has been the start of fun wedding festivities and counting down until the big day.  On the weekend of my bridal shower I also looked forward to doing a Friendship Shoot with my Bridesmaids.  

Whenever you book a photographer for weddings, you usually get a package which includes engagement photos or bridal portraits.  Before we booked our photographer, Sunny of Themba Imagery, we had already taken our engagement photos. I plan on doing my bridal portraits after the wedding so Sunny suggested doing a Friendship Shoot!  I absolutely loved the idea and couldn't wait to spend the day with my besties snappin photos.  

Before I begin to share some of my favorites, a big THANK YOU goes out to makeup artist Latisha Ross for doing my makeup.  When it comes to makeup, I don't know what I'm doing so any help will do.  Plus I loooooove being around Tisha!  I don't think she realizes how funny she is!  I'm so glad she'll be around on THE day.  If you ever need someone for makeup, call her.  She's worth every penny ; ) 

Also a big THANKS goes to Sianneth, Sairy's sister, for doing Nickie, Sairy, and Chelsea's makeup. Thanks for making us feel beeeeeeautiful! Ok, ok, enough talk already.  Check out these pictures!!!!!  We spent a beautiful afternoon in NoDa.



www.thembaimagery.com
www.thembaimagery.com
www.thembaimagery.com

www.thembaimagery.com

www.thembaimagery.com

www.thembaimagery.com

www.thembaimagery.com

www.thembaimagery.com

I did NOT see this coming! They silly-stringed me!
www.thembaimagery.com
www.thembaimagery.com
Sianneth was a great help throughout the shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment