Sunday, July 9, 2017

The Life of Eli: Month Four


Our love for Elijah grows more each day. With Dad out of school for the summer, we were able to get some quality family time--just the three of us. IT. WAS. AWESOME.


Elijah is on the smaller side for a four-month-old but we noticed a definite growth spurt, where he demanded more milk and slept a bit more. He has officially transitioned out of all newborn clothes and fits comfortably in 0-3 month clothing, size 1 diapers and weighing in at 12 pounds, 4 ounces.


Our boy is happiest in the morning where we cuddle, babble and giggle to no end. He has also taken an interest in story time where he enjoys listening and looking at each page.




Highlights for Month Four were:

Entertaining Mom and Dad with Instagram filters.








Watching Dad play Madden.


Memorial Day!



Lunch dates with my friend, Emily!


Hanging with Grammie, Grampie and Auntie.




Having Daddy home for the summer!


Hanging out with Mom on the regular.





Celebrating Mom and Dad's 6th wedding anniversary!


First road trip to Asheville!



First food truck Friday!






Hanging out with my Tía, Sairy.


Shopping at the mall with friends, Elyse and Sawyer (not pictured Josh and Jeremy).


Having a tantrum when waking up from naps. (I get that from my Mom)


Not so sure about the outside world.


Celebrating Father's Day!


Celebrating my buddy, Sawyer, turning 2!


Afternoon walks.


Hanging with Spider-Man.


Cuddling with Mom.


Road trip to Raleigh to set up my college fund! Thanks for your help, Uncle John John!





My favorite part of bath time is snuggling in my towel right after.




Here I am just being cute (even when I cry).








It's so fun to watch Elijah discover the world more and more, day by day. We love you so much, little peanut!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment