Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Happy Father's Day


Firsts are usually pretty fun.

First car.

First kiss.

First concert.

First roller coaster.

Whenever you do something for the first time, you're pretty sure you know what to expect, then it happens and it's way better than you thought! This year was my very first Father's Day, and it was everything I wanted and more! It's awesome enough being a dad, but when the entire day is dedicated to you - it's just perfect.


The day was filled with some of my favorite things - family, grilling, and of course, my boy! Now I will say, I didn't know I had to do all the cooking on my own day, but I wouldn't have it any other way.



Incredible pound cake made by my amazing wife

Like I said, firsts are usually pretty fun, and my first Father's Day was just that. A memorable day that meant so much more to me than I thought. Father's Day #1 is in the books. I can't wait for the cheesy cards, tools, ties, grilling utensils and all the awesome dad gifts to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment