Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Unseasonably Warm



It's Christmas Eve Eve and we are so ready for Christmas! Well...sort of. Grocery shopping still needs to be done for Christmas dinner, Jeremy still has gifts he needs to buy, and I have YET to make Christmas cookies this year. We've got ONE day to make things happen and I think a Christmas miracle will emerge.



This Christmas season has been unseasonably warm. I have worn a sweater possibly three times the entire month. When we shopped for our Christmas tree, I was in a tank top for crying out loud! Despite the warmth, we found the perfect tree and happily decorated with our new ornaments that we picked up while traveling this year. This years ornaments include a guitar from our visit to Nashville in April, a cable car from our epic San Francisco vacation, a hand-crafted Big Basin Redwoods ornament from our day walking among giant trees, our first sighting of a sea lion for Monterey Bay, CA, a Napa Valley roadmap from our wine tasting tour, a black bear from the amazingly, beautiful Yosemite National Park, a takeaway from the U.S. National Whitewater Center from our kayaking adventure, and Superman because well...Jeremy loves Superman.



















One of my favorite Christmas traditions; mailing Christmas cards!
Season's Greetings from all of my favorite Charlotte spots!


This December we've enjoyed watching Keegan perform at his holiday concert where he had a blast singing on stage with his friends, honoring my Granddad and other veterans at his memorial, traveling for my new job at MetLife (Oh yeah, I got a new job!!), watching Appalachian win their first-ever bowl game (more on that later), and enjoying a girls night out to see Amy Schumer.

















Back at MetLife! I enjoyed visiting the New Jersey office!
Traveling for work. What is this life?!

App's first-ever Bowl game!




May your days be merry and bright.
With love,
The Singletons



No comments:

Post a Comment