Sunday, April 7, 2013

Photo A Day March: That's a Wrap

Well folks, after a year of my Photo A Day adventures, I am closing the book on this chapter. I officially have 365 photos that I plan to compile and share as a coffee table book (future post, I'm sure) but for now, take a look at photos from March!


1. L is for...LAUNDRY. You guys...I struggled with this one. I remember it taking me a good 2 days to figure out what photo to take.
2. i made this! A birthday card for Keegan! Washi tape is my new favorite crafting device. You can do so much cute stuff with it!
3. key. Where I hang my keys.
4. lucky. Lucky I'm in love with my best friend.
5. under. Under my umbrella on this rainy day.
6. chair. Jealous of my neighbors rocking chairs.
7. fear. I like gum but I hate touching it (once it's chewed). I took this photo a quickly as I could so I could get it off my finger.
8. favorite. My favorite moment of the night was meeting Tristan Prettyman and having her sign a picture of mine. Night. Made.
9. faceless self portrait. I'm in love with my PEACE, LOVE & TACOs TP shirt!
10. i want...I want to spent many summer evenings sitting on our new patio furniture with these two (Jeremy and Apollo).
11. important. The memorial site where my Grandad's memorial stone is.
12. in the distance. A sunset in the distance.
13. sound. Guitar playing.
14. tasty. He made the chicken. I made the waffles. Teamwork at it's best.
15. explore. Ready to explore my first ever trail run.
16. 9 o'clock. The start of the Color Me Green 5K!
17. green. The Green River Revival at the U.S. National Whitewater Center!
18. shoes. I got to demo some trail running shoes during my trail run. Loved them!
19. a sign. One of my favorite lyrics by Jason Mraz of course.
20. clean. No one cleans up better than my husband! So fresh and so clean, clean!
21. working. working on creating another birthday card!
22. about you. I am one of the few born & raised from Charlotte and I love my cityyyyy!
23. what you do for fun. I run! A lot. Check out all my race bibs!
24. up. Looking forward to crossing this bridge and visiting Jeremy's family in Charleston for Easter!
25. in your drawer. Do you think we have enough pencils?
26. something you did. Ta, da! More washi tape goodness.
27. pair. Jeremy has great tast in socks.
28. in the mirror. It never hurts to window shop :)
29. goodnight. The moon was still out that morning. Maybe I should have gone back to bed :)
30. relax. Got the nephew relaxed and ready for bed.
31. stuff. Spring stuff. Ready for this spring weather to stick around!

Taking a photo each day has been fun but I think my brain is more than ready for a break. Some of those prompts can be tedious when you're not quite sure what to snap a photo of. If anyone knows of any other daily photo communities, let me know and I may join after my little break! For now, it's time to head over to Blurb and create a book of my 365 photos. I can't wait to share once it's come in!

No comments:

Post a Comment