Wednesday, October 19, 2016

A September To Remember

Yes, I'm well aware we are halfway through October, but this past September wasn't a month to glaze over. Here is a quick recap of what went down.

Front Porch Sundays
Everyone should know by now that I love supporting small shops. Front Porch Sundays let's me do just that by bringing a handful of Charlotte's own small businesses at my finger tips. Jeremy and I enjoyed browsing the shops, getting noticed for our blog (!!!!) and eating a chocolate sea salt pop from one of my faves, King of Pops.



14 weeks calls for pops!


Attention, please
With Jeremy's Big Poppa video officially done, it was finally time to make it Facebook official by sharing our news of the baby arriving in March. (yay!)


Today I Give My All for Appalachian State
It has been years since we have traveled to Boone for a home football game. With a big team like Miami coming to town, we couldn't miss it. Although the game ended in a loss, it was fun to walk the hilly streets of Boone and be among the Mountaineer atmosphere.

16 weeks calls for a trip to Boone!

Keeping App in the fam!





We Remember Their Love When They Can No Longer Remember
Alzheimer's is a horrible, horrible disease that we are coping with first hand as a family. I don't think a lot of people understand that it is more than memory loss. It's the loss of speech, being unable to respond to your surrounding environment, altered visual perception and so much more. We walked that morning with a smile on our face but deep down, we are hoping for a cure.









James Bay with My Babe
It was a date night for the babe and I (and Chelsea) as we ventured out for a night with James Bay. His album, Chaos And The Calm, has become one of my favorites and lucky for me, he played every song off the album with ease. That's when you know an album is good, folks.

17 weeks calls for a date with James Bay





Boy Oh Boy
The time had finally come! During week 18, we finally got to see if our little nugget was a boy or girl. I was thinking girl and Jeremy was thinking boy. Sure enough, boy it was and we couldn't have been happier! We celebrated by eating an entire box of half dozen donuts afterwards. Talk about a sugar rush.


18 weeks calls for donuts

That's a wrap, September. I promise not to be as late updating October. (Please do not take me seriously when I say that)

No comments:

Post a Comment