Monday, April 16, 2012

Weekend Photo Blog

Wow. I had quite the weekend. It was jam packed full of love, friends, music and work. To keep you guys in the loop, I have decided to post a photo blog. We shall start on Friday the 13th. Dun dun dunnnnnnn....

Nathan Angelo and Steve Moakler were headed to Charlotte to play at one of my favorite venues, The Evening Muse. A night out in NoDa is always a good one. Elyse and I started our night out with dinner at the Crepe Cellar and ended with dessert at Amelie's. An awesome show by two good lookin' fellows filled in between.

This. Was. Amazing.
Enjoying dinner at the Crepe Cellar!
The Muse.
Steve Moakler
Nathan Angelo
With Steve Moakler

With Nathan Angelo
Dessert at Amelie's, a 24 hr bakery. YUM.
Friday the 13th didn't end up so bad after all. Next up, Saturday, April 14th. It was the perfect day for a wedding! My good friends, Josiah and Heather, finally tied the knot! I couldn't be happier for the couple and Jeremy and I are glad we aren't the only ones in the group that are an old married couple.

Right when we pulled up to park, we were greeted by this guy.
Gotta love a barn wedding. Heels + Dirt.
Mr. and Mrs. Prince!
Love these guys so SO much!
After the wedding, Jeremy and I headed uptown for the release of the Spring issue of Charlotte STYLE Magazine where they revealed the cover that I designed.

Butter!
25 Most Stylish People in Charlotte, Spring 2012
At Butter (NC Music Factory)

It was a very exciting night to say the least. Sunday, April 15th rolled around and I got to have Breakfast at Tiffany's. It was time to celebrate the magazine (Charlotte Style) by snacking on delicious breakfast food and browsing stunning jewelry that I'll never be able to afford. It never hurts to look! :) Mini quiche, chocolate chip croissants and a delicious mimosa + diamonds make for a wonderful Sunday Morning.

Tiffany & Co. at South Park
Nom Nom Nom
We all know what a blue box means
My work on display :)

And there we have it. My weekend in a nut shell. Hope you all had a great one as well! Before we know it, I'll be 26 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment