Friday, December 3, 2010

Gobble Gobble

Got your headphones nearby?  Good, cus you'll need em' for this blog!  Jeremy wanted to change things up a bit and do a podcast.  Sooooo here is your chance to listen to our beautiful voices:





Oops!  There are some things we forgot to talk about.  I can't believe I forgot to mention the best dressed awarded at Thanksgiving.  You see, we're pretty slack about dress code when it comes to Thanksgiving dinner.  A t-shirt and jeans will do, however, a few select of us decided to actually pick out an outfit and attempt to look decent.  Since we took the time to do so, we got the best dressed award.  Of course I'm included :D

The Best Dressed!
Here are some photos of some of my favorite moments this past Thanksgiving.  We had such a good time and it was great seeing everyone!  Next year we won't have to wait as long to meet since we'll be seeing everyone in June.  WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Ha, this picture cracks me up.
All the grandkids and great grandkids
Annnnd there we go!
Yup, that's my family :)
Yes! I got a cake!  You can see my excitement :)
All of the first place people and their desserts!
Everyone who got a medal
Awww, the losers.
Playing Funglish. 
Turkey song!
Cookies for breakfast?!
Family bonding time
My sister and I at Cumberland Falls
The hiking crew
Now that's one good lookin' family!

No comments:

Post a Comment