Sunday, August 2, 2015

Uptown Girl


A new chapter of our lives is about to unfold as my last day with MetLife comes to a close and I start a new job at Raftelis Financial Consultants. Although my time with Metlife was short, I was able to become great friends with many people.

Even though I loved the short commute, the thing I'll miss most is being so close to my family. I was fortunate enough to work on the same floor as my sister, Nickie, resulting in daily visits and sister chats (on breaks of course). We would visit my parents once a week grabbing varieties of lunches and catching up for the week. I would love to keep this little tradition up if we could! Ha, get it? Little tradition.




I will miss the craziness of MetLife; the energy, advice from friends and interesting stories coworkers would stop by and share. I sat in a great area where I got to work with mostly everyone in our large department. It is a job I will never forget and am very grateful for having.

As for now, I'm making the move and working uptown! I'm not going to lie, I'm a little intimidated to work smack dab in the middle of the city but I believe it's the right move to make. I am SO excited for this new adventure. Hopefully this job is a keeper :)

As for my MetLife peeps, I know we'll stay in touch! You can't get rid of me that easily :)

No comments:

Post a Comment