Friday, January 20, 2012

Why is it 70º in January?

Is it too late to post my January goals? We are more half-way through with the month already. Where has time gone?! I still have more than a week left so I think it's still ok to post some goals.

Let's first go over my December goals:
  1. Finish The Hunger Games series. DONE! If you haven't read this series, what the heck are you waiting for? It's so darn good! I'm in love with it and very sad that it's over.
  2. Keep Running. In fact, beat November mileage. I did manage to beat my November mileage. One problem. I haven't run since my last road race in December and I'm angry at myself for that.
  3. Create an engaging Cover Letter to go along with my new and improved Resume. I ended up doing this in January. It turned out to be the bomb diggity :D
  4. Have all Christmas shopping done the week before Christmas. I think this happened. Christmas was busy but let's just say I accomplished this task since everyone seemed to enjoy their gifts :D
  5. Beat Jeremy on Words with Friends AND Hanging with Friends. He's frustratingly smart/good and currently the reigning champ in our household. I MUST beat him. I FINALLY managed to beat Jeremy in Hanging with Friends. Not so much in Words with Friends.
And now for my January goals in which I will have very little time to complete:
  1. Join a Life Group within our church.
  2. Throw my sister the BEST Baby Shower ever.
  3. Finish Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang. (I bought the book. I'm determined to finish.)
  4. Keep up with Jillian Micahels 30 Day Shred. (I'm currently on Level 2 and I want to diiiiiie *but in a good way*)
  5. Give my culinary skills a little challenge and make cake pops.
And there we have it. My January goals. And just because I like posting photos on our blog, here's a photo from New Years Eve. We hosted a get together at our place with our wonderful friends!

NYE 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment